What do you think of when you hear the word lavender?
This is what comes to mind for me…my inspiration for today’s outfit.
I’m joining Terri @RAGS against the MACHINE for virtual pajama party today. Tobi looks sleepy…
You like my house shoes? It’s April and I’ve got fur shoes on. I’ve always been plagued by cold feet…no matter what time of the year. Besides, hubby keeps the house so cold!
Some interesting facts that I came across a few days ago…
Eleven Worst Burgers in America:
11. Worst Classic Fast-Food Burger – Burger King Whopper with Cheese: 760 calories, 47 g fat, 1410 mg sodium
10. Worst Burger Kids’ Meal – McDonald’s McDouble Mighty Kids Meal with Fat-Free Chocolate Milk Jug: 765 calories, 30 g fat, 1215 mg sodium.
9. Worst Basic Burger – Five Guys Bacon Cheeseburger: 920 calories, 62 g fat, 1310 mg sodium.
7. Worst Burger Melt – Red Robin All-American Patty Melt: 1254 calories, 94 g fat, 1951 mg sodium.
5. Worst Sliders – Applebee’s Cheeseburger Sliders with Applewood Smoked Bacon: 1340 calories, 87 g fat, 2550 mg sodium.
4. Worst Double Cheeseburger – Denny’s Double Cheeseburger: 1400 calories, 87 g fat, 2680 mg sodium.
3. Worst Crazy Burger Creation – Friendly’s Grilled Cheese Burger: 1540 calories, 92 g fat, 2490 mg sodium.
1. Worst Burger in America! – Chili’s Jalapeño Smokehouse Bacon Burger: 1910 calories, 126 g fat, 5290 mg sodium.
Wow! Now that I’m sufficiently salivating, what say you? I’ve actually had #1, #6, #9, and #11. And, let me tell you! #1 is so goooood!!!
Back to spinach salad with grilled chicken for me…blah!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!
Shirt: Guess Jeans: AG Adriano Goldschmied
Shoes: Luiza Barcelos Bag: Louis Vuitton Sunnies: Gucci