I’m on a roll! Another outfit with a pop of color! Pastel green with polka dots!? Hmm…I’m not sure what to think of this combo.
I got tired of posing. 🙂
I got this email from a friend and wanted to pass it on…I love it!
OLD PERSON PRIDE
I’m passing this on as I did not want to be the only old person receiving it. Actually, it’s not a bad thing to be called, as you will see.
- Old People are easy to spot at sporting events; during the playing of the National Anthem. Old People remove their caps and stand at attention and sing without embarrassment. They know the words and believe in them.
- Old People remember World War II, Pearl Harbor , Guadalcanal , Normandy and Hitler. They remember the Atomic Age, the Korean War, The Cold War, the Jet Age and the Moon Landing. They remember the 50 plus Peacekeeping Missions from 1945 to 2005, not to mention Vietnam .
- If you bump into an Old Person on the sidewalk he will apologize. If you pass an Old Person on the street, he will nod or tip his cap to a lady. Old People trust strangers and are courtly to women.
- Old People hold the door for the next person and always, when walking, make certain the lady is on the inside for protection.
- Old People get embarrassed if someone curses in front of women and children and they don’t like any filth or dirty language on TV or in movies.
- Old People have moral courage and personal integrity. They seldom brag unless it’s about their children or grandchildren.
- It’s the Old People who know our great country is protected, not by politicians, but by the young men and women in the military serving their country.
- This country needs Old People with their work ethic, sense of responsibility, pride in their country and decent values.
Wishing you wonderful week, and thanks for visiting!
Jacket: Ann Taylor Skirt: Saks
Shoes: Saks Bag & Sunnies: Chanel