On Tuesday, I had a sweet surprise from Susie Mae Day. She had nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award. Susie Mae is a beautiful young artist and a graphic designer from Atlanta who loves Jesus and her dogs. My kind of gal! Thank you Susie Mae for this honor. susiemaeday.wordpress.com
Now for the Award ~
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up-coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The rules for the Liebster Blog Award are:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog.
There are so many fantastic blogs that I enjoy reading…here are 5 that may meet the requirement as an up-coming blogs. I chose the blogs that were fairly young…..as I wasn’t sure about the number of followers.
1. V’S DRESSCODE She’s young, beautiful, and so sweet! Her sense of style is impeccable! I’d like to raid her closet!
2. Southern Sea Muse She is a mother, wife, writer, and lover of the sea. Her writings, conversations with God, are so inspiring!
3. lady J’s musings She lives in Geneva, Switzerland! Need I say more? She loves to travel, shop, and all things fashionable and edible. Would love to be in her shoes for a little while.
4. fashionable over 50 She is beautiful, graceful, and classy! She is a dancer…if dancing can make me as youthful, sign me up! You will never guess her age…wow!
5. Super Poser Series Jasmine is young and gorgeous. She has an amazing style with incredible photo shots by her one and only. She loves vintage shopping.
***On a side note….I was nominated for a Blogger’s Award in early October by a very special and inspirational blogger Aspire. Motivate. Succeed. I was still new at blogging and did not follow thru with accepting the award….bad me. I’m humbled and thrilled to be recognized by peer bloggers. Thank you to Alpha @ AMS Daily and Susie Mae @ Susie Mae Day for this honor.